The Innate State of Mind® & Emotional Hygiene
Discover Dr Chestnut's principles for the Innate State of Mind® & Emotional Hygiene.
- The neurophysiological effects of emotional stress with respect to adaptive physiology and illness: understanding psychoneuroimmunology and psychoneurophysiology in health and illness.
- The neurophysiological effects of physical stress from subluxation with respect to adaptive physiology and illness: understanding somatoneuroimmunology and somatoneurophysiology in health and illness.
- Promoting self esteem, inner peace, and happiness and reducing stress by developing belief systems and behaviours that are congruent with your core values.
- Understanding human behaviour change: why focusing on belief systems rather than behaviours is the key to successful and easy personal habit change.
- Review of scientific evidence showing the health promoting and illness preventing benefits of positive mental attitude and congruent belief systems.
- Introduction and implementation of The Innate State of Mind® & Emotional Hygiene (Belief systems and internal dialogue according to our innate genetic requirements for homeostasis)